Talk. Heal. Thrive. Psychotherapy is a small private practice out of Seattle, Washington, with therapy services provided exclusively via telehealth to clients in Washington State.
Salary: $45,000-$95,000 per year.
Providing excellent care for clients and clinicians
We are looking to hire as W-2 Employees – who are fully licensed clinicians in Washington State for full-time minimum of 20 billable clients a week with 25 client hours available per week. With the flexibility to create your own schedule and work from home via telehealth.
Clinicians can work with either individuals and couples or both individuals and couples. Ideally, application candidates have some specialized training or area of focus/expertise. A primary area of expertise that we are seeking is trauma-informed and somatic-informed approaches.
Fully licensed in the State of Washington as a LMFT, LMHC, LICSW, PsyD, and being willing to be available to see clients full-time. Additionally, you will need to have access to a private/confidential room to conduct your sessions via telehealth, a computer, a reliable internet connection, and a phone that can have applications added.
Candidates must be independently motivated, clear communicators, driven, solution-oriented, and willing to give constructive feedback as the practice grows. There are also opportunities for approved administrative hours on top of client-facing hours.
Clinicians are paid as W-2 hourly employees, and you can begin work once you are credentialed under our insurance providers. Marketing, billing, and insurance support is provided by the practice.
- Masters or Doctorate in a mental health discipline
- Current State of Washington licensure as a fully licensed LMFT, LMHC, LICSW, or PsyD
- Ability to work with individuals and/or couples.
- Knowledge of and experience with specialized populations and issues specific to them.
- Availability to see clients at least 25 hours per week with an average of 20 billable client hours/week to maintain full-time status and benefits.
- Technology Savvy and comfortable using your computer, and a bonus if you already have experience using Simple Practice.
- Location is flexible within Washington State as the position is fully remote.
- You will need a private and confidential room to conduct your telehealth sessions from
- You will need reliable and fast internet
- Computer with Camera to conduct telehealth sessions from
- Cell phone and able to install both Simple practice and Spruce Health applications
Benefits for Full-Time Employees (25+ client hours a week)
- Client-facing hours $60/hour – (includes both clinical time of $55 and $5 of admin time accrued for every session)
- Monthly CEU stipend – $600/year, $50/month. To help support completing your CEUs.
- Monthly phone/internet stipend – $600/year, $50/month. To help with offsetting technology costs.
- Admin hour rate ($20/hour) paid out at 1 hour for every 4 clinical hours and included in your $60/hourly rate listed above.
- Health Insurance with 50% of the premium paid for the employee paid by Talk. Heal. Thrive. Required to maintain a minimum average of 20 billable client hours/week (estimated value $4,200/year)
- 401k retirement plan after 3 months of employment with employer match of up to 6% with a match of 4.5% from employer.
- Up to 2 weeks paid sick time/paid time off, accrued at a rate 1 hour per 40 hours worked.
- Approximately 3 weeks of unpaid time off vacation (75 hours) accrued at 1 hour for every 17 hours worked.
- 8 Holidays (unpaid time off)
Perks & Benefits:
- All marketing is done for you, with an expectation that we will fill your caseload within 6-10 weeks.
- Marketing targeted towards your niche to build a caseload that fits you.
- 5 hours of admin time paid for all pre start-date onboarding time.
- Comprehensive telehealth platform (Simple Practice).
- Competitive compensation and full benefits.
- Medical / Dental benefits
- Paid time off/sick leave, accrued at 1 hour for every 40 hours worked.
- Unpaid time off accrued at 1 hour for every 17 hours worked.
- Holiday time (unpaid)
- Fully flexible schedule that you create and manage while working from home.
- Monthly stipends for Tech (internet/phone)
- Monthly stipend for CEU’s and your psychology today profile.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55.00 per client hour for 53+ minute sessions, $5/hour for admin time, for a gross hourly rate of $60/hour.
Depending on client hours worked you can earn between $45,000-$95,000 per year.
Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the job and working for a small private practice.
Background check is required for any potential hires.
Email to Lindsey@TalkHealThrive.com