Teletherapy | Telehealth | Online Counseling
Online Therapy is just as effective as in-person therapy for most mental health-related challenges that are individual or relational in nature.
Teletherapy can often accelerate progress as well due to the ease of access and without the need to travel to a therapist’s office, making it more accessible for regular sessions.
Looking for a therapist near me and live in Seattle, Bellevue or anywhere in Washington State? We’ve got you covered!
Clients We Work With
Talk. Heal. Thrive. Online therapy is available for individuals and couples located in Washington State. Additionally, EMDR (Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) is also offered via teletherapy.
Key Benefits of Online Therapy
- Convenience: You can do online therapy with Talk. Heal. Thrive., from the comfort of home, no commute necessary. The only requirement is a good internet connection and that you are physically located in Washington state.
- Accessibility: You save time having to schedule drive time to and from in-person therapy appointments, meaning you can fit a therapy appointment into your busy schedule much easier than trying to find time for commuting to therapy.
- Comfort: The benefits of meeting in a comfortable environment of your living space means you will be surrounded by elements that can help cope during challenging therapy sessions.
- Limited Resources Required: No need to figure out childcare, transportation, etc. you can access teletherapy from your computer at home in a private space.
- Confidentiality: Online therapy is confidential both via phone and HIPAA-compliant video platforms, in-person therapy you often see others in the waiting room, or outside the office location and that makes it not completely anonymous.
Lindsey Ferris, MS, LMFTA, Washington State
Talk. Heal. Thrive. Therapist Lindsey Ferris is based out of Seattle, Washington working with clients via online counseling