Therapy for Tech Employees
Looking for a therapist who gets what it’s like to work in tech or at a startup?
We’ve got you covered.
Adulting in High-Tech or at a Startup is Hard
There are unique mental health impacts of working in the high-tech industry.
Working with a therapist in tech that gets it can help.
Our therapist Lindsey Ferris, MS, LMFTA, worked for 20 years in the technology sector as an employee and entrepreneur at a startup.
She has experienced first-hand how working in high-tech with the constant pressure to perform, burnout, launch dates, and even the golden handcuffs can impact you and your relationships.
Schedule a Free 15-Minute Consultation to see if Talk. Heal. Thrive. is a fit for you.
Our Tech Employee Therapist is:
If you do work in tech you may have experienced the constant pressure to perform and high-stress levels - including the backward messaging around finding “work-life balance” when it should be “life-work balance," often what comes from this are feelings of:
- Job Burnout
- Lack of work and personal life boundaries
- Toxic Productivity
- Anxiety about performance reviews
- Imposter syndrome
- Stress around office politics
- Navigating reorganizations
- Missing personal events
- Irritability with demands for your time from family and friends
- Feeling stuck with the "golden handcuffs" of a tech job
- Forgetfulness etc. etc. etc.
Depending on what you experienced listed above or more. These repeated feelings and interactions can also manifest as mental health challenges such as:
- Anxiety disorders
- Panic attacks
- Relationship conflicts
- Emotional regulation struggles
- Imposter syndrome
- Chronic shame or self-criticism
- Other stress-related mental health challenges.
- Grief & loss around what you are missing out on.
- Lack of Life Purpose & meaning
If you also have had any big or little trauma in your life, this can compound the impact even more.
Therapy can help you understand the “why” behind your emotions, behaviors, and feelings so that you can make conscious growth in the areas you want to work on. Additionally, have a better understanding, self-compassion, and self-awareness of how to make the change you want to see